Monday, February 6, 2012

Good News... I Think.

I just got this reply (by email) from the university financial office:

Your situation was brought to our attention from the school of HSH as well.  We will be working to update and correct your account this week.   Please expect an email before Friday.

I've been getting emails phone calls about having an outstanding balance on my account. If I don't have it paid by the 8th then my thesis hours for this semester get dropped. And I've been waiting... and waiting... and FINALLY! I got this email today! Hopefully the 'correction' is the removal of last semester's tuition and I don't have to worry about getting any hours dropped.

I'm holding off on my happy dance until I hear back that I have a $0 balance on my account.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...